Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Preferred smokeless

  1. #21
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Preferred smokeless

    Renegades

  2. #22
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Preferred smokeless

    Lancaster
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Preferred smokeless

    i was a skoal fine cut guy until red man came out about a year ago. it's a nice alternative.
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    1,087
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Preferred smokeless

    I was a skoal fine cut man for many years, and switched to long cut about 12 years ago.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Glory_Days's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2003
    Posts
    963
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Preferred smokeless

    skoal long cut...no doubt
    "To be the man, you've got to beat the man."

  6. #26
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Preferred smokeless

    Skoal long cut used to kill me, you would try to get a small pinch and half the can would come out.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Hutchinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Preferred smokeless

    Red Seal Long cut. Good price and not a bad taste. Though my favorite of all time has to be the Mid-Cut Cope Black Bourbon they had for a bit. That was amazing.
    Where's your God now?
    "Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
    "I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]

    [img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]


  8. #28
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Preferred smokeless

    I can't stand long cut, I will buy a bag of Redman before I buy long cut anything.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Miller_MAn's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Preferred smokeless

    I have always been a Cope man but since Grizzly Snuff came out I have dropped the cope. It tastes the same and costs about $1.86
    It wont matter in 100 years.

  10. #30
    Inactive Member imported_hhstigerfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 12th, 2003
    Posts
    277
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Preferred smokeless

    Cope black used to be my favorite. I dip Red Seal longcut wintergreen now. Anyone ever tried Camel Snus(sp)? That stuff is pretty neat, it comes in pouches and you don't have to spit. The only place I have ever found it is at the Sheetz gas stations out in the more southern and eastern parts of the state. The stuff would come in handy for class/work, only bad part is the pouches are way too small.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •